An evening of Love with food, wine, cocktails and a Live Band!
Join us at The Chateau for a Valentine's Celebration! Bring your significant other or a group of friends and enjoy cocktails at our full-service bar, a four-course meal catered by The Chateau, wine from The Cellar Winery, and rockin' live music by Nice Bangs! Tickets are limited to 200 guests - so get them while you can! Must be 21 years or older to attend.
6:00 - 7:00 pm Cocktail Hour with Appetizers
7:00 - 8:00 pm Dinner
8:00 - 11:00 pm Live Music featuring Nice Bangs
- Includes: Two Drink Tickets, One Bottle of The Cellar Wine (your choice), Appetizers, Two Meals, Two Desserts, Live Music
$300.00/Table of Eight
- Includes: Eight Drink Tickets, Four Bottles of The Cellar Wine (your choice), Appetizers, Eight Meals, Eight Desserts, Live Music
***Once tickets are purchased, you will receive an email from The Chateau asking for more information on the attendees, gluten free and vegetarian options, and your wine selection.
FOOD CATERED BY THE CHATEAU:
Four-Course Meal Includes:
- A variety of appetizers during cocktail hour
- Our famous House Salad served with Homemade Creamy Parmesan Dressing and French Bread
- Prime Rib, Chicken, Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans with Bacon and Onions
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
THE CELLAR WINES:
Brianna: A semi-sweet white wine with strong notes of pineapple, and hints of banana and grapefruit
Edelweiss: A semi-sweet white wine with a strong notes of sweet tropical fruits and a floral aroma
La Crescent: A dry white wine with strong notes of apricot, and hints of citrus and other tropical fruit flavors
Frontenac: A fruity, yet dry dark red wine
BraveHeart: A semi-sweet red table wine – blend of Brianna and Frontenac
SweetHeart: A sweet red blend table wine – blend of Frontenac and Edelweiss
Marquette: A hardy, dry red wine – comparable to a Syrah or Zinfandel